Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunshine!


Today was a great day! :-)
First of all it was finally Sunny. It felt like summer today and I loved it.
Today didn’t start of that great. I woke up before
my alarm went off then turned it off and nearly fell asleep again only to have the snooze wake me up again T.T (interesting isn’t this?) Anyway the cerial was nearly empty so I decided to eat a yogurt as well 4 minutes before we had to leave. And Ingebjorg was right there next to me eating one calmly as well. Then it was a race of brushing teeth getting last minute stuff and hurrying into our coats.
When we arrived at the bus stop (early I might add. We always do that. We’re late and then we rush so much that we’re early). And we were dying of the heat.
It must have been something around 17C or 18C today. So that meant sunglasses and no jackets!  Today in my free period I sat with some friends on the football field (which is gigantic btw, seriously it took us about 4 minute to cross and there are a few hills and huge trees as well) and we sat in the sun and talked and listened to music ( I read in the novel I just started, Hush Hush).
In English we didn’t really do much except eat chocolate (chilli eewww) and candy because it’s our teachers last day at our school.
Art was a pain. My teacher was in a bad mood and she kept snapping at us. Plus she gave me a gigantic red list with things I have to improve in the holidays.
Oh did I tell you that? Next week is the start of my two week holiday. Which brings me to more good news!
I’m coming home!
Most of you probably already know but I’m coming home next Wednesday! :-) And I’ll be staying for a week. I can’t wait! (this, btw also helps with my good mood).
After school I hung out with Rali a bit who I hadn’t seen for THREE whole days. So sufficient to say we had a lot to catch up on.

And that was pretty much it. Back home I relaxed a bit and procrastinated some homework, watched some tv, read some manga and I’ve just watched Waterloo Road with my host family.

Now it’s time for bed! I hope I’ll see you all soon and sorry for not posting forever. I might make more of these random posts if I can remember. And if you find them interesting enough xD

Luv u!
Xx

4 comments:

  1. Hoi pipeloi,

    Klinkt heerlijk bij jullie!
    En je Engels gaat ook echt flink vooruit....
    Want wat was moeders trots toen ik las dat je gewoon van die dure woorden als "procrastinated" erdoor gooide...:-)

    Eh...tot moeders uitzocht wat het eigenlijk betekende.......!!!
    "Uitstellen, doorschuiven naar een later tijdstip"
    HÉ! je bedoeld dus dat je gewoon je huiswerk niet hebt gedaan!!! (o.o)

    Foei!! Meisje....tss tss
    Maarre...je weet het wel moooi te zeggen...hahaha ^-^
    Kusje, mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you're coming home :D
    Of course I knew that seeing as I'm paying for it :P ( well.. partially anyway XD )
    Too bad I don't have a holiday when you get here :/ But we'll probably have fun all the same ^^
    See you wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaa.. dus je gt gelijk mee de stad in? xD .. nee grapje.. mr erm.. vt leuk idd dt je komt :D .. en random posts zijn leuk hor :P ..daar gaat't juist om xD ..
    .xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mama: whahahaha xD kende je dat word niet? Een van de eerste die ik hier leerde [a] haha maar ik ga morgen hard aan m'n art. Zodat ik het optijd af heb :) En Rali kan toch niets leuks doen :/ PUH! En ik ga naar Primarkt kijken of ik een broek kan vinden en misschien wat topjes. Het is een mega goedkope winkel :D Maar eigenlijk nooit echt kleding gekocht xD

    @Gabelafastoe: I knowww! :D And thanks again :p and ... skip school! :D

    @anom: geef je naam! xD who is this? haha lol okaaay more random ones to come!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete