Thursday, April 7, 2011

Even warmer! :D

So today was fun! :-)

It started with the good news that our mentor group won't have morning assembly anymore! Yaay! That means I can spend the 15 till 20 minutes that we're usually early for school chatting in the common room :)


English was fun as well. It's our last lesson for the holiday so we played a charades kind of game but then with poems and you had to explain the meaning of the poem ie by not speaking xD (was fun). And if you did your best you got a chocolate :3

After that I went to Design only to find our teacher not there. So I put up some music (no one else was there either, weird) and started painting my treasure chest. After a few min Charlie came in and told me that our teacher wasn't there. Martina came in a bit later and we managed to convince Charlie to let us go :)

So I ran to the bus! And went to town. After looking around a bit I went to the beach and walked around the pier. Then I met Rali in town (after two and a half hours when she was finally finished with school mwhahaha) and found a birthday present for her hostbrother.

Sitting at the sea was amazing btw it was soo warm and nice ^^ I want to do that often!

And I bought something at Mensworld. It's a bit of a joke but it was at discount and I've been looking at it for months >.< Here's a link. Click Meh!
And it's soo cool! it's just like it's alive :D It's fluttering around next to me atm ^^

When I got home.... I kinda dit nothing ^^"  I watched the movie Year One which is HILARIOUS. I seriously recommend it :)

I hope you all had a great day! ^^ Can't wait for summer!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment